We need trainers!
As part of our training assistance program, we are offering a lot of support.
This includes providing the Russian version of the recommended textbooks for all of the CIPA courses:
- Financial Accounting: A Global Approach. Gray,Needles. 2004.
- Cost Accounting..Horngren, Foster, Sixth Edition..ISBN 0-13-179508-2-01 (USA)..ISBN 5-279-01212-2 (rus)
- Intermediate Accounting..Kieso, Weygandt, Warfield, Ninth and Tenth Edition
- Management & Cost Accounting..Drury, Fifth Edition..ISBN 1-86152-536-2 (USA)..ISBN 5-238-00328-5 (rus)
- Auditing, An Integrated Approach..Arens, Loebbecke, Fifth Edition..ISBN 5-279-01213-0 (USA)..ISBN 0-43-053380-7 (rus)
- Fundamental of Financial Management..Van Horne, Vachowicz, Eleventh Edition..ISBN 0-13-018377-6 (USA)..ISBN 5-8459-0199-5 (rus)
August 29, 2003
The CIPA-Ukraine Project is pleased to learn of your proposed training and is prepared to provide you with the support you need to make your training a financial success.
Specifically, the Project will provide the following:
In its turn, the project expects your cooperation in the following:
The Project will provide free of charge the recommended textbook and any supplemental materials to all registered students. In addition, the Project will provide free of charge one set of materials for use by the trainer.
The Project will provide free of charge a comprehensive report about your students’ examination performance.
The Project will provide free of charge advertisement of your course on our web site. In addition, for two training sessions, the Project will pay for advertising in local media. Concerning advertising, the Project will not support any training where the UFPAA or USAID names or logos are used without permission.
We reserve the right to visit training venues unannounced.
- Course duration
The class time of each course given will be sixty (60) hours, or less.
- Training budget
You will complete a standard training budget template that will be provided by the Project.
- Course roster
At the beginning of the course delivery, you will provide a list of proposed trainees, as well as hard copies of trainee registration forms, to the Project.
- Course attendance
At the completion of each training course, you will provide to the Project an attendance sheet showing each day’s attendance.
- Trainer qualification
The course trainer will have passed the CIPA exam in the proposed training subject.
- Trainee evaluation
At the completion of each training course, you will provide a number grade for each trainee to the project. The number grade will be based on the trainer’s expectation of the trainee’s score on the CIPA examination.
Past Training of Trainers
- FA 1 July, 2003
- MA 1 September, 2003
- FA 1 October, 2003
- FA 2 November, 2003,
- FA 2 January, 2004,
- MA 2 February, 2004,
- Audit February, 2004,
- Finance March, 2004,
- FA 2 April, 2004,
- Audit May, 2004,
- Finance May, 2004,
- MA 2 May, 2004
- FA 1 January, 2005,
- Tax and Law (Review Course) January, 2005,
- CIPA Program Teaching Methods April, 2005,
- FA1 July, 2005,
- MA1 July, 2005